Friday, October 19, 2012

Peer Review Feedback


My peer review went exceptionally well.  So far I am confident in my efforts to point out small details in the  Rosie the Riveter icon because, although they may go unnoticed at first glance, there really is a great deal of meaning behind them. An example of this is the small pin on the collar of Rosie the Riveter, and the Michelle Obama version. I am not going to change much about what I have written so far, but it is obvious that I must elaborate on more of my points. For example, I need to incorporate the original Rosie the Riveter into the paper more and make direct connections between that and the Michelle Obama version. I was not confident that I would be able to write enough to reach 7-8 pages, however I feel that if I elaborate more on the points that I already made, and maybe make one more point about the stereotypical roles of women, while providing examples about how Michelle Obama has used her position for the good of the American people then I will have enough words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment