Thursday, September 6, 2012

Reflections of a Class Blogger


Blogging about class today was an intimidating, yet very rewarding experience. I made sure to focus in, especially hard, on the class conversation, and the main ideas that the teacher was trying to get across to the class. I thought that this was the most important aspect to pay attention to, because I felt like it was my duty to provide details about class, just in case someone was not there and needed to access the material. I decided to take pictures mainly to add an extra visual affect, and to make my blog seem more appealing to the reader. Being the class blogger changed my perspective of the classroom because it forced me to look at class as more of a story or an adventure than just another class where everyone is just going through the motions. I got a lot out of being the class blogger, and I am glad I had this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment