Monday, September 17, 2012

Paper Changes

After discussing some of the feedback, and reflecting on our papers, I now have a better idea of how I will further analyze my paper. I now realize that must elaborate more on the story I am telling. I will do this more at the end of my paper as a sort of conclusion analysis. I want my paper to be more about how Blink 182 has influenced my life, and how they have changed while I have changed. I definitely need to elaborate more on the reuniting of Blink 182 and how that came at a very frustrating part of my life. I also need to talk more in detail about how I was influenced as a song writer and singer by Blink 182. Since I do not go into much detail about the Blink 182 shows that I have seen I am going to describe them more in detail, and draw parallels about what I saw onstage, and how I related to their new mature style.

No comments:

Post a Comment